7.17.2014

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful for bomb pop stains on his belly.




I'm thankful for a trip to Adventureland!!! Cindy, Terri and Kate helped make the day extra fun. I really appreciated their help with the kids and especially Kate's willingness to ride anything and everything!




Kent's thankful he got to be there for only four hours.  He doesn't love Adventureland as much as he should. ;)









I'm thankful for the selfie Kael snapped on the carousel. 


I'm thankful for Kylee's face in this picture. (She got soaked and it was barely 70 degrees. Brr!)


And I'm thankful for Kael's face in this one...


I'm thankful for homemade ice cream in a bag.  Yum. 

I'm thankful the kids toughed out swimming lessons in the chilly temps this week.

Happy Thursday, guys!


No comments: