6.11.2014

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful for a morning walk with my sister and my nephew Tuesday morning.  My kids love seeing their cousin!

I'm thankful for my upcoming New York trip with my seeesters and mom.  Our getaway is coming at the perfect time.  It's been for-ev-er since I've traveled far enough away to need to board a plane...I'm thinking it was probably when Kent and I went to the Keys a few years ago.  To say I'm excited is an understatement.

I'm thankful Kase sat so well during his first movie in a theater.  The cinema at Jordan Creek was showing Ice Age: The Meltdown for $1 yesterday and I figured it was worth a shot.  We had a great time!

I'm thankful that Kylee passed the swim test at Cascade on her first try! She's really excited to be able to do the diving boards and slides now.

I'm thankful that Kent and Kael's team won their division in Little League, which means that Kent will be coaching in the All Star Tournament.  Woohoo for more baseball!

I'm thankful for some down time yesterday afternoon.  Kase was sleeping, Kael and Kylee were both outside playing with neighbor friends, and normally I would have been cleaning or making lists or something but instead I sat on our deck and read a book.  It was lovely.

Have a great weekend, guys!

No comments: