1.23.2014

Thankful Thursday

I was thankful for yet another day off school on Monday. I love time home with my kids.

I'm thankful Kylee liked her new gymnastics class. Sort of.  She didn't love it as much as I hoped. 

I'm thankful my mom and I shared the same sense of humor on Saturday when a lady told us we had sat in her seats while she had stepped away to use the bathroom during Kylee's basketball game. She asked us to move, then proceeded to NOT sit in those seats, but rather stood near the wall talking with a friend, her back to the game the ENTIRE time. My mom and I were dying. Some people!

I'm thankful that when you finish a bag of Starbucks coffee, you can return the bag to Starbucks and get a free small coffee. Is there anything happier than free coffee?

I'm thankful for Wendy's night. Free pass to not to cook. Aaaaand can you get enough of this balloon hat? Me neither. 



I'm thankful for a friend who "pays" me in guacamole when I watch her kids. She gets me.

I'm thankful for a long walk on a sunny Sunday with some of the best neighbors a gal could ask for.

I'm thankful our 2014 pool passes have been purchased. 10% off until the end of February, guys!


I'm thankful for this sweet moment.

What are you thankful for today?

No comments: