10.21.2013

Weekend Wrap-Up

My weekend fun started a little early this weekend as I was able to attend both big kids class parties.  Thanks to Mom and Grandma for hanging with Kaser so I could go! 


The Hot Pumpkin (Potato) game was a hit!

Kael added so many toppings to his apple sundae. I had fun getting to know some of the kids in his class. 

Friday night Kylee was a Junior Jaguar Cheerleader before the football game against Ottumwa!



My cheerleader had a pretty good cheering section of her own. :) Thanks to all our family for coming out!

Grandpa and his mini-me.




She did awesome! And what a cool sky, no?


Jaguar roar!

Saturday, we had breakfast at Dunkin, painted and carved some pumpkins, made a cemetery (see below) made some EZ Bake Whoopie pies, had neighbors and family join us at Kael's last soccer game and I made pumpkin bread (a recipe from a neighbor that is seriously to.die.for) and chili.  Totally fall. Kylee said it best when she told me, "I bet no family is having as much fun this morning as we are."
Partners in crime.


Watch out! Pattersons with spray paint!

This was before Kase started painting the table.  And his face.  And the garage floor.  



Kael completely carved his own pumpkin this year! He was so proud! 

Pumpkin nose.

Thanks to Pinterest and an inspiring Instagram from a crafty cousin, Kylee really wanted to drill her pumpkin this year. It turned out so cute! And she loved using a power tool.  Raise your hand if you're surprised about that. ;)


We made a cemetery for our front yard to get in the Halloween spirit a bit.





Kase cannot keep his hands out of the pumpkins.  

Kent did such an awesome job! I love his idea of adding our dying pumpkin vines to make it look even more spooky. 



Sunday we got to spend some time with my family for Huston's baptism.





It was a fun, productive weekend! My mom even snapped a pretty good picture of the five of us (meaning, no crying, no eyes closed) so I started working on Christmas cards.  How happy am I?!

Below are a few phone photos from breakfast at Dunkin'. :)




No comments: