10.31.2013

Thankful Thursday

I am thankful for Uptown Trick-or-Treat. It is such a great event! Getting an extra wear out of the costumes is nice but this year it was especially fun because my sisters and their families were all there too! We had fun hanging in my dad's office before, after and in between.







I'm thankful for good, nay, great teachers for the kids this year.

I'm thankful for all the things Kent does around here.  We make a good team in this whole kid-raising, house-owning thing. 

I am thankful to be able to go along on Kylee's class field trip. And very thankful the weather turned out better than anticipated!



I'm thankful that Kase took a long nap a couple days ago and I actually had/made time to read a few camera tutorials after I promised myself to stop shooting on auto.  I snapped a few pictures of Kylee and one of her BFF's at the field trip and sent them to the friend's mom and she said, "Wow! Those were really good pictures you got of the girls!" Imagine that.  Turns out when you know how to use your camera properly it actually takes better pictures.  :) Like, noticeably better.

I'm thankful for rainy days to snuggle my babe.

I'm thankful Cindy came to spend the night last night and hang out with us today! Having three adults and one Kase is a lot easier than one adult with one Kase. Kent and I really appreciated her being here especially since none of the kids slept well and Cindy got up with them. And the donuts she got us for breakfast were a great start to the day!

I'm thankful Kael was ok at school yesterday when it rained so hard.  He really has not cared for thunderstorms ever since the last day of school last year when they had to stay after school to let the storm pass.

I'm thankful for the beautiful fall colors.

I'm thankful the weather stayed nice for trick-or-treat last night!





No comments: