10.28.2013

Truths

Health food costs more than I'd like it to. For example, the whole wheat flour I bought to use in homemade pancake mix cost nearly three times that of regular flour.

I care far more about this year's World Series than I ever have before. Since our family took a trip to St. Louis this summer and saw the Cardinals play, we all have been really into watching the games together in the evenings. The kids love pointing out, "We were there!!!" when the game is at Busch Staduim.

I have owned a nice camera for long enough to get the dial off Auto mode. For real. Step it up, Laura.

Kylee just told Kael her favorite color is "Indigo Green".  Um...what?? When I showed her some images that came up when I googled "indigo" she said, "I don't think that's right. It's less purple-y and more like green." 

Halloween is one of my least favorite holidays. Christmas is first favorite, which I think goes without saying. Another fave is the Fourth of July and another not fave is St. Patrick's Day. Is that even a countable holiday? As far as not-countable holidays go, Cinco de Mayo has to top the list. 

 We have lived in this for house nearly a year and a half and yesterday I dusted our blinds for the first time ever.

Kase laughs really hard when someone burps or farts. He is such a boy. (I, on the other hand, hate even typing the word fart. Gross.)

It matteres not what time I turn out my reading light in the evenings but at that exact moment, Kase wakes up.

Kase calls all fruits and vegetables a banana no matter how much I correct him.

Kylee's birthday party invitations are taking over our calendar. I feel fairly confident in saying that nearly all the Ashland Ridge kindergarten girls must have fall birthdays. 

No comments: