7.11.2013

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful for the arrival my nephew Huston Alan Simms.  He's here, he's healthy and he's oh-so-handsome. Don't you agree? Nice work, Rob and Tam!!! Can't wait for you guys to move!






I realize my posts lately have been a bit photo-heavy.  I'll be back to my wordy self soon. :) That said, I'm thankful for a couple random photos I found on the desktop that I don't think I've posted yet.  You're welcome. :)






I'm seriously thankful that Kael's ears are starting to feel better. He has been in rough shape the last few days due to swimmer's ear.  Poor guy!

I'm thankful that Kent doesn't seem to mind my all-or-nothing attitude towards cleaning (and life in general, I guess).  I haven't really cleaned our shower (besides the occasional wipe down) since we moved in a year ago.  So today I Lysol-ed  it from top to bottom with a Q-tip.  I know. Then, for good measure, I Magic Erased the entire base of the shower.  Because I'm a crazy person.

Happy Thursday!

No comments: