6.07.2013

Thankful Thursday (on a Friday)

I am thankful that I am babysitting this summer. The extra income is nice, but built-in buddies for my kids is even nicer.

I'm so thankful for a really fun day yesterday at the Children's Museum in Iowa City.  I was so happy that my mom joined us on the trip! She was a HUGE help and treated us all day long! The kids loved the whole experience, but the Grocery Store and Pizzeria topped their lists.  We also enjoyed Whitey's ice cream (yum!) and a quick stop at the mall playplace.  I would have never ventured this far from home alone with all three kids- thanks, Mom for an awesome day!!! We love spending time with you!









I'm thankful the weather has been a little nicer lately.  It still hasn't felt like summer, but at least the rain has subsided for awhile.

I'm thankful for a low-key weekend ahead.

What are you thankful for today?

No comments: