6.28.2013

Thankful Thursday, an addendum

Kent was not impressed with my shortened version of Thankful Thursday yesterday.  So, here you go.

I'm so thankful for my parents.  We had dinner at their house last night and they pulled out all the stops.   We all left happy and full and brought home tons of leftovers.

I'm thankful Kent is taking a few days off next week.  He almost never takes a day off.  I'm really looking forward to just hanging out as a family.  Hopefully we can take a couple of fun day trips.

I'm thankful for my personal assistant, aka my mom, who does things like snap adorable photos of my children when I can't.




I'm thankful for (free!) library movies and a BFF that saves the best seats in the house for my crew and me.

I'm thankful that Kase loves the water.  See above and below. :)



I'm thankful that Kase runs everywhere he goes nowadays.  Mostly because his cheeks actually jiggle when he runs and I cannot get enough.

I'm thankful for my monkey. Kylee will climb anything.  Pretty sure she has more upper body strength than I do.


I'm thankful (I think?) for Vine.  I can almost not handle any more social media in my life but the kids think it is hilarious.  Kent is trying to get me to hop on the Vine bandwagon but for now I just watch (on his phone) the videos he makes of the kids rather than do it myself.

I'm thankful that Ankeny Sanitation delivered us a new trash can.  Our old one was super gross
(hot weather plus dirty diapers- yuck).  I'm doubly thankful that the trash went out today and I just saw the guys put our whole old trash can and it's contents in the truck.  Gone for good!

I'm thankful that when Kase wakes up he starts off with a soft and sweet "Ma-ma-ma-ma-ma" that I love listening to.  Then it eventually turns into a super loud, "Mom!!!!" and then I know he means business.  Mom, come get me, now! :)

Happy weekend!

No comments: