6.27.2013

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful for my little strongman.  Also hilarious that Kylee actually fits in there, no?


I'm thankful for neighborhood birthday parties.



I'm thankful Kylee didn't get hurt when she tried the FlowRider at Cascade Falls last weekend.  If you're not familiar, the FlowRider is a simulated surf-type thing.  Actually, just click here because it's hard for me to explain.  Anyhow, as we waited to scan our passes on the way into the pool last weekend, Kylee happened to be standing by a sign that showed what height you had to be to do which things (water slides, FlowRider, etc.) and I casually mentioned, "Hey Kylee, you're tall enough to do the FlowRider!"  To my surprise, she wanted to try it right away! And she did a great job! So fun to watch.  Kael was so proud of her too, and told everyone in line, "That's my sister! And she isn't even in kindergarten yet.  Can you believe she's doing the FlowRider?"

Short and sweet this week.  How's your week going?

No comments: