4.23.2013

The last 30th birthday celebration. I promise.

Saturday we celebrated my birthday with Keith and Cindy.  I am the luckiest girl in the world.  My in-laws are so fun! We spent the day enjoying the warm weather- they helped us while Kent seeded the yard, and we went for bike rides, and we jumped on the trampoline and it was awesome.  Later in the afternoon I surprised Cindy with pedicure appointments for her birthday (which is today- Happy Birthday Cindy!!!!) so she, Kylee and I went to get our nails done.  It was such a fun girl's afternoon.

Later in the evening we went out to El Azteca for supper where I even got fried ice cream! YUM! When we got home, we ate this Holy Cow Cake that Cindy made.  It was so delicious.  Cindy showered me with gifts- a fun summer basket with a new beach towel, sunscreen, nail polish and things like that.  She also got me a big planter for the front of our house and perhaps the best part of all is she's going to fill it with flowers for me once they come out.  Woo hoo!!!

Thanks, Pattersons for making it such a fun day!!!



We let Kylee pick the color and the design.  How cute are our matching toes?!


1 comment:

Gma Cindy said...

Great FUN!! LOVED THE SURPRISE!! Family is everything:) April is a great month.