11.19.2012

This weekend ...

...I wasn't fast enough to stop Kase from grabbing an open container of baby carrots and dumping it all over himself.  It was so darn cute.



...I Kent put up Christmas lights outside.  Yippee!! Don't let that smile fool ya.  He hated nearly every second of it.



...I sent this beautiful gal off to a birthday party.





...Kent (and Pinterest) salvaged my frame that I broke the glass out of last week.


...I attempted a photo shoot of {a very serious} Kase.  He wasn't really excited about the mirror (this can't be Kent's kid then, right?! ;) but was happier back inside with  his favorite hat.





There is a matching hat to this outfit but someone's head is, ahem, a little too big for it.  Forget what I said about this not being Kent's kid. ;)





...I took Kylee grocery shopping and this happened:


...I watched the kids get along better than usual.  I suspect they know Christmas is right around the corner. :)




It was a fun, productive weekend.  Hope your week is off to a swingin' start!


Sorry.  I couldn't help myself.  You laughed though, right??

No comments: