7.04.2012

Happy Fourth of July!

Our holiday started off with a bang (See how I made that Fourth of July reference there? Like fireworks? Bang? Ahhh I crack me up...) Kent and I had a very rare dinner date without the kids on Tuesday night and today has been a fun-filled family day.  

Tell me your husband also makes faces out of the veggies that he doesn't eat when you're out at restaurants? 

My littlest patriot.

Fourth of July-ish toast. I didn't have blueberries, or anything blue for that matter, but the kids didn't mind.

Kase's first boat ride!

When Kael woke up and heard that Kent and my dad were out fishing he really wanted to join them, so we did.  Turns out he's quite the fisherman! 


Kylee and I are similar in that while we do like to fish, but if we're truly honest, boat rides are for snackin' and sunshine.



Kael is holding up ten fingers because this is the tenth fish he caught.  He went on to catch a total of 12 (!!!) fish in less than an hour! What a happy guy. 

This is Kylee's second of two fish that she caught.  See above reference regarding snacking. :)

What a stud.  

The mandatory family photo. 

Red-faced kids and it was only 10 AM!


Red, white and blue make.....

Firework Floats!

Right now Kent and the big kids are at the pool, Kase is sleeping and I've got a blueberry pie in the oven.  Life is good.

No comments: