5.22.2012

Thankful....Tuesday?

I had some pictures I wanted to share and figured I wouldn't get around to posting until Thursday. 
These days, I often start a post and it takes me awhile to get back around to completing it.  But not this time, folks! I actually finished two days early! :) I'll try my best to get around to posting again on Thursday too.


I'm thankful for the days Kylee lets me braid her hair.  That face! So adorable when her hair is pulled back away from it.  Not to mention the fact it showcases her fabulous stick on earrings.  You know you had some when you were little too! I loved those things!

I'm seriously thankful for coffee in the mornings. 


I'm thankful for this proud papa and this handsome little boy that loves his daddy so much already!


I'm thankful that I got to go to Kael's Field Day.


He was thankful for the water games.  It was hot out there!

I can't believe I have a second grader now!



I'm thankful for weekly trips up to the ball field to watch Kent's slow pitch team, even if they are, *ahem* 0-7.  I'm also thankful for babies in baseball hats.

I'm thankful for these two funny kids.

They're just thankful to have all their summer toys out again!

I'm thankful for coffee breaks with my best gal after a grueling Target trip. Some guy actually stopped me in one of the aisles and said, "Wow I'd hate to have your grocery bill!" Ha.  We rarely shop on weekends since I can go during the day, but Kylee was oh-so-thankful for tons of samples out around the store on Sunday.



I'm thankful that the heavy, calorie filled, spicy Mexican food I typically LOVE to eat doesn't  really agree with Kase.  If there was ever a reason that would cause me to kick my habit of overindulging in that kind of food, it would be Kase.

I'm thankful for a loooong weekend ahead.  Hoping to get lots of organizing and packing done, but mostly I'm just looking forward to some quality family time.  The pool opens this weekend and our pool passes have been burnin' a hole in my beach bag since February, baby!

I'm thankful for the safe delivery of a healthy baby boy for one of my BFFs.  Naturally her son and Kase will be BFFs too.
Happy Thursday Tuesday!


No comments: