12.27.2011

Baby reveal part 2

Yes, I'm blogging about this again because it was just so darn fun. :)

My mom had some pictures from her camera that I hadn't seen yet so I thought I'd post.


My mom gave me some adorable mini plates and forks at Christmas time that she knew would be perfect for the party!


The anticipation was killing me!


I was getting kind of anxious....


Blue!!!



Lastly, I have to share one funny story.  I think everyone was surprised that Kylee joined Team Blue at the last second and later I was talking to her about it. 

She said, "Mom, I was just so happy when you opened it, and it was blue!"

"Really, Kylee? I thought you wanted a sister?"

"Well, I did want a sister, but I just had a feeling it was a boy and mostly, I just wanted to be right."

Oh, Kylee.  She shares my intuition and my desire to always be right.  And there's Kael, who shares my joy of eating chips. :) He was so happy and a little bit shocked about the sheer quantity of chips I allowed at the party.

No comments: