12.28.2011

Thankful Thursday...a day late

I have so much I could write about how wonderful our Christmases were but I'll just leave it at that and post a few pictures.  We really had a great time this year- we spent Christmas Eve with Kent's family and Christmas day with mine (after Santa had come to our house).








I'm thankful no one fell off the couch during this photo shoot. :)







Is it a bucket? A helmet? It's a Bilibo!
 
Rock Star Kylee.

Kael's "perfect turkey dinner".
 I'm thankful for time spent with a long-time friend yesterday.  We could go months without seeing each other and pick right back up where we left off.  I don't see her nearly often enough and it was awesome to hang out with her all day.

I'm thankful my Christmas tree is down and most of the decorations are put away.  It's a big job, and it's one I'm glad to have done.

I'm thankful we have no New Year's Eve plans.  This preg-o is so looking forward to chilling at home with my hubby and kids.

I'm so so so thankful for Winter Break.  The kids and I have had the best time just being home and digging into all their new Christmas stuff. Today they busted out some stuff called Flarp. Back in our day, I think it was called Gak and the kids have been playing with it for no less than two full hours today. I remember feeling the same amount of excitement the year I got green Gak for Christmas. :)

I'm thankful for such beautiful weather.  I would have loved a white Christmas but it's awfully nice that the kids can spend plenty of time outside burning off energy.

I'm thankful for all the name suggestions people are sending my way.  This one is going to be tricky you guys!

No comments: