9.29.2011

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful that Kent's grandpa gave us this huge pumpkin he grew! Amazing! I  love fall.








I'm thankful for nice weather last weekend so we could go to the apple orchard. I seriously love this place.  We go a few times every year and they've recently redone their store.  I could spend waaaayy too much money in that place.  This trip, I was lucky to get out of there with just a bag of apples, an apple cider slushy and a couple caramel apples. 





The kids were really thankful for the caramel apples, but I was thankful for the Honeycrisp apples.  So yummy!




I'm thankful that Kent and I are heading to Kansas City this weekend to celebrate our anniversary and watch the Vikings play the Chiefs!

I'm thankful I finally got around to making a gift basket for Kael's teacher.  I had full intentions of making it for him to take on the first day of school, but the longer I waited, the more it seemed to make sense to send an apple gift basket after we visited the apple orchard so Kael could include a fresh picked apple in the basket.



I'm thankful for hot chocolate to keep the kids warm while we watched Kent play flag football.



I'm thankful the "new-ness" of having a baby cousin hasn't worn off.  Brooklyn in 5 months old and the kids still get soooo excited when she comes to our house! How beautiful are these girls?!


I'm thankful for this picture.  Kent and I call it "Dueling Laptops." Kael's doing his Everyday Math games from school and Kylee's doing Starfall. 


Happy Thursday everyone!


No comments: