9.01.2011

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful Kent's parents gave him an early birthday present- tickets to the Hawkeye game this weekend!



I'm thankful he chose me to go with him. :)



I'm thankful that we could use the tickets as an excuse to go to the mall and stock up on some new Hawkeye gear.




I'm thankful Kent found these hats for the kids. Kael thinks he looks like an Angry Bird.






I'm thankful for the "Live At The Creek" concert series happening right outside of the mall. Dueling pianos outside on a beautiful Sunday evening- it was pretty awesome.






Kent and Kylee were thankful for the Kettle Korn they were selling at the concert. Kael and I were not. I really don't like that stuff. Evidently Kael doesn't either.



I'm thankful for a long weekend ahead. The kids don't have school Monday or Tuesday!

No comments: