9.04.2011

Kinnick!

We LOVE football season around here. I was a little excited on Thursday so I whipped up some football cookies.



Kent and I got to Iowa City on Friday night and got to hang out with my BFF and her husband. They live right across from the stadium, so on Saturday morning, Kent wanted to take a walk to "watch Kinnick wake up". We were there at 6:00 AM, folks. We don't mess around!



Kent and his cousin Ben have the same great taste in clothing. :)




I can't believe I didn't get a single picture with Andrea! But I do have a picture of myself with her husband. Andrea I'm so disappointed in us!


















Andrea and Brendan, thanks for hosting us! Double thanks for loaning me some rain gear. If anyone saw the game and the crazy rain...you'll be proud to know we lasted until almost the end of the third quarter. Luckily we snapped a few pictures before/between rainstorms but I'm truly impressed with all the super fans who hung in there for the whole game. Go Hawks!

No comments: