8.18.2011

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful that I quickly found Kael after school both Tuesday and Wednesday.



I'm thankful for rainy day fun.






I'm thankful Kent works in town now. He dropped Kael off at school today and is going to eat lunch with him.


I'm thankful for a really thoughtful e-mail from my sister after I had a crummy day on Monday with Kael. Sisters just always know the right thing to say. :)




I'm thankful that I don't have to cook tonight! El Azteca here we come!




I'm really thankful for me and Kent's Sunday Night Dates. Sunday is close to edging out Thursday as my favorite day of the week. I love that nothing gets in the way of our Sunday Nights.



I'm thankful that Kent's been back in town a lot and traveling less. Mostly because when he's around we have decent food in the house. Once while he was gone I had no other fruit choice for the kids but some dehydrated strawberries from the "Pink Cereal" (Special K Red Berries) I was having for supper. Yeah that really happened. I picked out some of the strawberries from the cereal box and fed them to my kids, feeling a bit resourceful.




I'm really really thankful for a kind message from Kent's cousin after she learned of my stressful day after school on Monday. The two minutes she took out of her day to text me totally lifted my spirits and got my day off to a great start.


Happy Thursday everyone!


No comments: