10.03.2024

Thankful Thursday

 I'm thankful for these pictures of Kase that my parents sent me- so good! He's been working really hard and learning a lot this season.





I'm thankful Kylee had fun at the FCA basketball fundraiser on Sunday and even got first place with her team!


I'm thankful for this BEAUTIFUL surprise from Kent on Tuesday! He's just the best. 


I'm thankful for date night to celebrate our anniversary.  Love this guy so much. 


Kent was thankful for this giant piece of carrot cake for dessert! Ha!


I'm thankful for Cindy who was able to come over and help wrangle and feed the kids while we were away.  Sounds like she had a houseful!


I'm thankful for Kase's friend group right now. He seems to be in a good place. 


I'm thankful one of Kase's good friends is ok after a tumble from behind his dirt bike last week. 


I'm thankful I get to see Kael this weekend!!!! I can't wait!!!!!


Happy Thursday!

No comments: