8.03.2023

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful for texts from my niece.  We weren't able to join them the day she messaged but it was sweet of her to reach out! 

I'm thankful for Kael this summer.  He's been so awesome taking Kase and his friends places, picking up Kylee if she needs a ride somewhere, and often joining in playing with Kase's friends playing Hello Neighbor or double bouncing them on the trampoline. In fact, I just heard Kase come up to Kael's room to ask him if he would play with him and his friends and Kael must have said yes because Kase replied, "Thanks Kael! Love you!" Melt my heart. 

I'm thankful for good friends. The kind who you don't see for a long time but jump right back in where you left off.  Friends who include your kids in stuff.  Those are the good ones.

I'm thankful to be enjoying the last few weeks of summer- feeling mostly ready for Kael to head to school (as in, I have all the stuff bought- I'm not actually ready for him to leave at all- I'll miss him!!!) and I have all the things for Kase and Kylee for back to school...so I'm really just trying to spend these next couple weeks doing whatever the kids want.  Stops for ice cream.  Trips to Urban Air.  Sleepovers.  I'm a yes to all of it. 

No comments: