3.16.2023

Thankful Thursday

 I'm thankful for a surprise flower delivery to me from Kent.  It totally brightened my day!


I'm thankful for a trip to Urban Air.  It was the thing Kase most wanted to do over break and he was so, so happy.  Kael joined us for awhile too so that was fun!



I'm thankful Kent has been carving out some one on one time with the kids.  He had lunch out with Kael on Monday and I think that's so good for them. Kael also got to go out for lunch with my parents on Wednesday and he really enjoyed that!


I'm thankful for an impromptu date night on Tuesday.  Kael picked up a work shift, Kase got invited to a sleepover and Kylee was hanging out with her boyfriend so Kent and I took advantage of our free time and went out for dinner. It was really nice.

I'm thankful Cindy stopped by with Kellen and Krue the other day! So fun to see them.


I'm thankful Kase had fun at quarterback camp on Tuesday.  He's always putting in the work!





Happy Thursday!

No comments: