9.22.2022

Thankful Thursday

 I'm thankful Kael had a great game Monday night! He got to play the whole game and the Jags won!





I'm thankful Kylee had a great volleyball tournament Monday night! They went 3-0 and she had the game ending block against the Hawks.  It was so fun seeing her team be so excited for her. 




I'm thankful Kase had a fun couple baseball games Monday night.  Crew won both!


It's worth adding here that I am SUPER thankful for my village, once again.  With three kids playing sports and Kent out of town, I relied heavily on grandparents and friends to get my kids where they needed to be and am so appreciative!

I'm thankful Kase helped his friend catch his first fish ever!


Now for the part I am the MOST thankful for.  Kael did On The Prowl Tuesday  night with a bunch of football friends and I couldn't be happier for him.  

His team was The Porkers (they cleaned UP in tug of war- ha) and the guys all seemed to be having the best time.  What a fun night and great memories for Kael.


Kael even drove the guys to the school in the bed of his truck! 









I was up there watching the whole time but ran home towards the end to pick up Kase and let him come up and see some of it.  He was so excited and proud to see his big brother!





Happy Thursday!


No comments: