4.14.2022

Thankful Thursday

 I'm thankful for this group of Crew moms who kept me updated with baseball all weekend! 



And I know Kent is thankful for this group of dads.



I'm thankful for family nearby.  Kael was at track practice the other day and where he throws is near my sister's house and my mom was there watching her kids so he went over to say hi.  Love that. 

I'm thankful we got to meet new cousin Bo on Monday night! The kids were all just amazed at how tiny and cute she is.  We love her so much already!






I'm thankful we got Kylee's finger checked out the other day.  She had shut it in the car door over a week ago and it still just looked terrible.  Bad news is she will likely lose her fingernail and it will likely still hurt for awhile but the good news is nothing was broken and the bonus good news is that x-rays showed Kylee's growth plates haven't closed yet so she was thrilled to hear she is still growing!

Happy Thursday, all!

No comments: