3.31.2022

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful these two have each other.  Like, really, really thankful.


I'm also thankful they share a love of rock music and we have the resources for Kent to be able to take Kael to concerts as often as he does.  






I'm thankful for a sisters night out! Loved catching up and hearing about each others' trips and what's going on in their families' lives. And thankful they had the waiters sing to me for an early birthday celebration. So funny and awesome.


I'm thankful and not even a little bit ashamed that I basically bribed Kase into getting his homework done early for the week by allowing him to buy something on FortNite.  "How many days of school left?" is a question I'm already getting from Kase.  Insert face palm emoji here. 


Happy Thursday, friends. 

No comments: