9.02.2021

Thankful Thursday

What I think: I'm thankful this week is almost over.  So far this week we've had: one kid home sick from school, one kid disappointed about lack of playing time in the JV game, one kid upset about making B team in volleyball, one kid who backed into another car in the high school parking lot, one missing assignment, and one tooth/gum infection. 


What I should say instead: I'm thankful Kase is feeling better.  I'm thankful that Kael got to play at all.  I'm thankful that Kylee made the top 20 spots out of 100 girls, I'm thankful that Kael barely tapped the other car in the parking lot and there was no damage, I'm thankful that there's only been one missing assignment so far this year between all three kids, and I'm thankful that a little antibiotic mouthwash for Kael seems to be clearing the infection up. 

I'm over it.  Next week will be better, right?


Here's a few picture of my favorite #98 killing it out there on the field.  





Happy Thursday!

No comments: