6.03.2021

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful the kids don't mind me taking last day of school photos.




 



I'm thankful for a fairly free evening on Tuesday and time to go fishing! Also we had time to walk up to the Centennial baseball game to watch for a little bit!




I'm thankful for my own car.  I had to drive a loaner for a day last week and I was really glad to get my car back.


I'm thankful Kylee got to stay overnight at a friend's on Tuesday.  On a school night! We haven't let the kids do that before but she only had a couple hours of school the next day.





I'm thankful Kylee had a fun last day of school! They played some version of The Amazing Race and got to run all around the school.  Also they got to sign yearbooks but it looks like most of her friend ended up just signing her....#teenagers.






I'm thankful for last day of school ice cream with my bigs.


I'm thankful Kase was playing at a friend's house.  I love having the boys here but it was fun that they were somewhere else for a change so I could hang out with Kael and Kylee!







I'm thankful it's SUMMER!

No comments: