5.13.2021

Thankful Thursday

 I'm so, SO thankful for family time this week.  After months of running all different directions (track, volleyball, football, baseball, hitting lessons, church groups...the list goes on), we have had time to have dinner together ALL week this week and it has been so awesome.  We have made Oreo blizzards, we have watched Sandlot.  We have put up the trampoline and we have sat in the hot tub and friends it is just.so.good.  The best part about it is that the kids and Kent are as excited about it as I am.  Kylee even commented last night, "I'm so glad our family actually likes being together.  A lot of my friends don't ever want to be around their families but we can't wait to spend time together."




These are my people.  My whole heart.  They make me so happy. 

No comments: