5.20.2021

Thankful Thursday

 I'm thankful for a fun lunch with my mom, Kent and my aunt last week. Especially great catching up and chatting for awhile after lunch!


I'm thankful to see more people's smiling faces instead of masks when I'm out and about running errands.


I'm thankful when these two spend time together and that Kael has the patience to teach him a few songs on the keyboard.  Also super thankful for Kael's renewed interest in the keyboard! He loves figuring out how to play old rock songs. No sheet music or anything, just by ear.  What a cool talent!



I'm so thankful Kylee is getting along well after having two permanent teeth pulled on Monday.  Ouch.


I'm thankful for funny license plates.  I've seen a few lately that crack.me.up. People are so creative.


Kase and I are super thankful there are only 9 days of school left which mean, at most, there can only be a couple days of homework left.  The struggle is real, friends.


Happy Thursday! 

No comments: