10.22.2020

Thankful Thursday

 I'm thankful Kase continues to expand his friend's group and gets to go to lots of friend's houses and birthday parties.  They had a blast at Adventureland Inn last weekend!



I love this whole boy gang!




I'm thankful for all this snow! I think?! It was a crazy day watching it all fall down but I'm equally thankful it all melted already.  While it was here the kids did have a ton of fun building snow forts and sledding!



I'm thankful for time with the bigs while Kase is at school.  We enjoyed a quick shopping trip and lunch on Tuesday!



I'm thankful for this group of boys in blue. 



I'm so, SO thankful that Kylee got a chance to run a timed mile despite the rough weather this week. She set a PR of 5:56!!! I'm so proud of her hard work all season and know she is happy with her improved time!

Have a great weekend, all! 

No comments: