10.01.2020

Thankful Thursday

 I'm thankful that our deck project is coming together so quickly! We had a little more cement added the other day and are going to move the steps and it all happened so fast! Thankful for friends and family who were able to recommend people for us and hugely thankful for Kent who got the ball rolling on all of this and was able to work from home that day too, to make sure everything went smoothly.



I'm thankful for this neighborhood boy gang.  They have fun playing football together!



I'm thankful for Kase's best buddies.  His friend took him along to Jester Park after they finished their virtual work the other day and they had a blast!!




I'm so thankful Kael is playing football.  He got in the first quarter on Monday night! I'm so proud of how hard he has worked.  He was double teamed by a couple of huge guys but did a great job!


Love watching this kid. He is so grown up.


I'm so thankful that we are celebrating our 15 year anniversary today! I couldn't ask for a better guy to share this life with. We've come a long way together in those 15 years!  Love you, Kent. 

No comments: