9.24.2020

Thankful Thursday

 I'm thankful that Kael continues to work hard at football.  He got to play quite a bit at the game in Johnston on Monday and did great! Love seeing him out there. 





I'm also thankful for buddies for him to hang around with when he isn't in the game.


I'm thankful for a beautiful night to watch football! Thankful also for a neighbor who let Kase hang at their house all evening since we only had two tickets to the game.


I'm thankful for virtual days when Kase gets his work done early and can play with his best friend! They picked apples from our tree and ate them while waving to their friends at recess.



I'm thankful that my parents were able to take Kase and Kylee and have some fun on Tuesday night! They had a great time mini golfing. 




Meanwhile, Kent and I went on a (belated) birthday date night! We had never been to the Range out in Clive and it was really fun! He beat me, of course, but it was a cool place.  We also had time to look at hot tubs nearby before we golfed.  




Happy Thursday!

No comments: