8.27.2020

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful for Back to School!!!! Thankful that Kael can drive himself to school, thankful Kylee and I squeezed in a last minute shopping trip for a new school outfit and so thankful Kase is getting back into some sort of a routine.  He really needs it.

 

 

I'm thankful for this cousin buddy that is at Ashland Ridge this year!


I'm thankful for our Back to School Eve dinner at the new Italian restaurant in town last night.  We loved it and just had the most fun.  We're better together.  As much as I love the kids having friends and plans...I really, REALLY love when it's just the five of us.  The food was great and we let the kids splurge with Shirley Temples and even dessert.  A memorable evening for sure.


I'm thankful I convinced my kids to join the "Chalk the Walk" event to welcome students back to Ashland Ridge.  It never hurts to help spread a little joy!



I'm thankful for our last day of summer outing at the beach.  It was a beautiful day and the kids all had fun.




Oh, I just love this group of boys.  I've seen a lot of them alllll summer long and have really gotten to know the kids and their families.  Kase is lucky to have a crew like this!



I'm thankful that within an hour of school starting today, I looked out back and saw tons of teachers and students utilizing the outdoor space at Ashland Ridge and having mask breaks and enjoying the weather.  Everyone is doing the best they can!!!

No comments: