7.30.2020

Thankful Thursday


I'm thankful for events that tire my kids out! Kylee was exhausted after Monday's tri practice.


I'm thankful for our smoker and doubly thankful that Kael enjoys it as much as Kent does.  Such a fun bonding thing for those two.  All.the.meat.


I'm thankful (again) for neighborhood buddies. And moms who feed my kid lunch several times a week.


I'm thankful for triathlon friends who have nice cameras and the time and interest to take pictures of my kiddos and send them to me!





I'm thankful for these two.  From the pool to Adventureland, from baseball to football, winter to summer...these buddies can almost always be found together.


I'm thankful that I'm not in administration at a school district and have to be a part of this whole "back to school" decision making process.  It's not easy for anyone so let's all handle it with a little 
judgment and a lot more grace, mmmkay?

That's all.  Happy Thursday!

No comments: