4.19.2020

Weekend Wrap-Up

Another great weekend in the books!

We had some extra cake ingredients around the house so Kylee had a blast decorating a beautiful cake!



We also had some fun doing tie-dye!


We met Kyle and Julia's new puppy, Lulu.  She is adorable and we are all smitten.



We have been playing a LOT of Perudo.  Our current favorite game for sure!


We woke up to snow on Friday!! It was actually really pretty and Kase and I had SO much fun playing together in it.  We made a big snow fort!


Which he promptly destroyed before it all melted!


My awesome boss brought over some quarantine birthday treats! So nice of her to think of me.


We had the nicest fancy birthday eve dinner on Friday night.  I love my people so, so much.


 I woke up on my birthday to a fun surprise! Kylee had decorated the mantle with streamers and had set out all my gifts and cards.  She is just the best.


The kids all had such sweet cards and gifts for me and also Kent got me some AirPods which I was thrilled about! A great birthday morning! Also Kent and I were able to squeeze in a long walk before the kids even woke up so that was great!

That afternoon we went to my parents' backyard- the kids and Kent had so much fun working on building dams.  It was so nice and sunny and we were out of the wind down there so we spent a few hours just having fun out there!








Also my my mom made my favorite ever bean dip and had some fun gifts for me!



 That afternoon my sisters were able to stop by to hang out (socially distanced appropriately in the garage, of course) and it was so nice to catch up with them!!

Sunday the kids slept in, we watched church online then Kent smoked ribs for lunch.  We had fun playing around outside at home all morning then later we stopped by my niece's to wish her a Happy Birthday! Kylee and I even dressed up for the occasion!

On our way back home we stopped at Red Feather Prairie to hike.  Kids were so good and it was great to explore a new place!



We wrapped up our weekend with a family FaceTime with the Pattersons and a little more time outside then came in to relax.  What a great weekend!

No comments: