4.23.2020

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful for a fun new card game and this crazy kid to play it with. 


I'm thankful for a trip to Brenton Arboretum! I had never been but had heard good things but really didn't know what to expect.  It was beautiful Tuesday afternoon so the kids and I just loaded up for an adventure to see what it was all about.

We had the BEST time.  So much open space to run around!





So much fun creek stomping!








It was just a really great day exploring somewhere new.  I was thankful for sunshine and time spent outdoors with my people!




And they were super thankful and excited about the ice cream stop on the way home!


I'm thankful that I have such a fun husband.  Kent spotted this giant inflatable volleyball at the store the other day and bought it, knowing the kids would have a great time with it.




It was just such a nice night that we stayed out and had a fire pit and looked at the stars.  There was supposed to be a meteor shower, which I'm not sure we saw but we did see the brightest star ever!



 I'm thankful that the kids are staying engaged in school work and don't seem terribly disappointed about not going back to school this year.  Everyone has maintained a pretty good attitude, all things considered.  Feeling lucky that everyone is healthy and happy.

No comments: