10.03.2019

Thankful Thursday

I'm so thankful for these three.  Kent was out of town Monday night and the kids were so sweet and helpful making breakfast for dinner.  We had such a fun night. 
 

I'm thankful for Kylee's big heart.  I woke up Tuesday morning to a surprise waiting for me on the kitchen table! Kylee knew Kent would still be gone and it was our anniversary and she wanted me to have something special when I woke up.  She left the sweetest note- it almost made me cry! There was also confetti and a few small gifts.  Love her.



I'm thankful for the flowers Kent sent me at work.  They're gorgeous! Also thankful for sweet and thoughtful messages during the day from family and friends. 



I'm thankful that we have plans to celebrate my dad's retirement tonight!

Have a happy weekend, all!

No comments: