4.18.2019

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful for a beautiful service yesterday for Grandma Jenny.  She was such a special lady and we will miss her so much.  It was a nice day celebrating such a special grandma! I'm thankful the kids have so many wonderful memories with her.

I'm thankful the kids got to spend some time with family yesterday.  They love Kellen!




I'm thankful that Kent's family is willing to oblige when Kael wants to show how strong he is!


I'm thankful for a night catching up with my sisters on Monday night! Can't wait to spend more time with family this weekend.

I'm thankful Kase lost his tooth at school the other day.  Is there anything more exciting then getting one of those little tooth boxes? 

I'm thankful for the first dandelion bouquet  of the season.  Kase arrived home after school on Tuesday and proudly presented me with a palmful of flowers.  He also wanted to leave some for the Tooth Fairy under his pillow!

I'm thankful for all the wonderful people in my life who made my birthday special.  I woke up to the sweetest card from Kylee sitting right by my morning coffee- she had snuck down the night before to leave it.  So special.

Then Kent got home from the gym with a gift for me- the Hamilton CDs and tickets to see Hamilton on Broadway in a couple weeks.  Wow!!! I'm so excited.

At work I was gifted a few of my favorite things- chips, guac and salsa! They know me so well. After work I got to have lunch out with my parents and had the nicest time talking with them.  Tonight we're headed to Kael's track meet and I can't think of a more perfect way to finish out a birthday.  I am one lucky gal! 


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy birthday Laura Kay!!!