8.31.2018

Thankful Friday

I'm thankful for a rainy morning and a long weekend ahead with not many plans.  I can't wait to relax and spent lots of time with my people.

I am thankful for the queso my mom made for Kylee.  It totally brightened her day! Also thankful for all the meals my mom has made and delivered for the rest of us too!

I'm thankful for Kylee's first official babysitting job.  She was so excited and proud!

I'm thankful that a few initial tests are coming back negative as we try to figure out what's going on with all the headaches I've been getting.

I'm thankful to be starting to move forward in getting our house back after it flooded this weekend due to an ice maker malfunction.  It's going to be a long road ahead though.

I'm thankful for my village.  There is so much going on in our world right now I'm just not sure how I would get through it all without my family and friends.

Happy weekend, all.

No comments: