8.28.2018

Weekend Wrap-Up

We had such a fun weekend celebrating Kyle and Julia! So fun to get to be a part of their special day and we are thrilled to officially welcome Julia to the family! Here are some pictures of the amazing weekend!


Rehearsal was a super fun night!




Usher buddies.  

Kent did a great job speaking that night!
After the kids were done practicing, my parents took them home for the night.  Kylee and Kael went to the Jag/Hawk football game while my mom stayed home with Kase.



The next morning was a whirlwind getting everyone packed up and ready for a big weekend.  Kent and Kael went to Kyle's house to hang with the guys while Kase, Kylee and I went to the hotel to check in and get ready there.

One of Julia's friends did Kylees' hair- it was so pretty!


We had fun hanging out with Kaity and Kellen a lot that morning and leading right up to the wedding.



My girl.









Looking so grown up it takes my breath away.







This one did great at his Ring Security job!




You guys the kids were so, SO good.  The day was absolutely gorgeous and fun but also pretty hot and the kids were on their best behavior all day long. I was really proud of my crew.





Kylee met the owner of a triathlon club at the reception and they had fun chatting about split times.





Congratulations, Kyle and Julia! We love you!

No comments: