3.22.2018

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful for Kylee.  She is so appreciative of everything I do for the family.  Over Spring Break she told me I should win an award for time management and flexibility because of all the fun thing we were able to fit in!

I'm so thankful that Kael has an awesome weekend ahead.  I had been talking with my parents about some fun ideas for Kael's upcoming birthday- he will be 13 on the 13th! I had tossed out the idea of getting him tickets to a TimberWolves game, then my dad had the idea to take Kael to some March Madness games in Omaha this weekend! Kael was surprised and so very appreciative.  It really meant a lot to him that we took the time to plan something special for him!

My dad made an awesome printout of the games they will get to see.

And my mom got him this fun cake that looked like a basketball going in a hoop!


Kase was glad to be part of the action and got some of his favorite banana bread from Grandma.
We had a fun night celebrating and talking about what all they will do while they're in Omaha this weekend! I'm so excited for Kael and so thankful for my parents who are going to take him on this fun trip!

No comments: