3.01.2018

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful my dad is ok after a fall on the ice last week.  It's time for winter to be over!

I'm thankful for a night at home last week.  We have been busy with kids practices, book clubs, library board meetings. PTO meetings and last week we finally had a night at home.  The kids had so much fun just hanging out together and making a scavenger hunt and playing family board games.

I'm thankful for a visit to Kase's music class last week.  It is so much fun to see how he is at school and be a part of that for a little while. His favorite part seemed to be banging on the wood blocks!


I'm SO thankful for the nice weather.  Kylee and Kase even went outside to do a Silly String war the other day!


I'm thankful for how much time Kase spends playing Legos.  He got some new sharks with a book from the Book Fair the other night and he has been having the best time playing with them with his Lego boats.


I'm thankful for how much Kase has grown! If you can zoom in on that photo of him at all he looks so young! It's from the beginning of the school year.  He's really grown up in a lot of ways.  I'm also thankful that he's Star Student this week.  He is so excited about sharing his pictures and facts!



I'm thankful for great conferences for all of my kids. They've all had a lot of growth and been challenged this year!

I'm so thankful for our Trail Point membership.  The kids want to go out there every day to swim, run and play basketball! Kase even loves the "Kids Club".  We've been having so much family fun out there and even played racquetball the other day!

Have a great weekend!

No comments: