10.18.2017

Weekend Wrap-Up

Our weekend got off to an early and fun start with the kids' Jag Jog at school.  It had been rescheduled from Tuesday, and I wouldn't have been able to attend then, but since it got moved to Friday I was able to go! It was so much fun cheering on the kids and their friends.  





That afternoon was Kase's fall party.  It was so much fun seeing him interact with his friends and I was so impressed at what a sweet, well-behaved class they have!


Friday after school the kids went to my parents' for a sleepover.  Kent and I had a fun neighbor night out! It's so good for the soul, hanging out with some of our closest friends. 

Saturday morning Kylee had a volleyball game and Kael went to an all-day youth retreat at church.  The rest of us enjoyed a lazy, rainy afternoon.  That evening my sisters and their families and my parents came over.  The cousins all had so much fun together and I loved getting to catch up with my family.  

Sunday after church Kent's parents came down and had lunch with us, then Kylee went to a birthday party and Kael had his last football game of the season. 


Another fun, fall weekend in the books!

No comments: