10.19.2017

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful for the loveliest trip to Pella yesterday.  My mom and I had lunch with my aunt and cousin, then did a little shopping around Pella.  It was so good to see them- just wishing my sisters and other cousin could have joined us too!

I'm thankful Kase woke up dry this morning.  Seriously saves me so much time when I don't have tons of laundry to do.

I'm thankful for the beautiful weather this week.  It's so nice the kids have been able to play outside so much.  Kent and the boys have been playing backyard football every night!

I'm thankful for great conferences for all three kids! I'm so proud of their hard work.

I'm thankful for a night spent in the kitchen with Kylee earlier this week.  We turned up the Spanish music and made some enchiladas and a few other things to keep in the freezer for busy nights.

Have a great weekend!

No comments: