9.14.2017

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful when I come across pictures like this on my phone.  Kylee likes to leave selfies for me to find. 


I'm thankful the kids are all enjoying their fall sports.  Football was new for Kase this year and volleyball was new for Kylee this year.  She's also with a different running club and so far, so good with everything! It's keeping us busy.

I'm thankful for Kase's friend who lives down the street.  They hardly knew each other before kindergarten started but have started spending every day after school together and also play together a lot in the evenings.  It's fun for Kase to have a buddy to hang with!

I'm thankful for the warm weather.  It's been pretty hot here lately, and while I do prefer more fall-like temps, I'm just glad it hasn't turned cold already!

Short and sweet today.  Have a great weekend! 

No comments: