3.30.2017

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful our family doctor had an open 4:00 appointment on a Friday afternoon.  Kael had been having a sore throat all week. Then Kylee woke up with her eye looking a little pink.  Turns out it was just viral, but I was thankful to get everyone checked out.

I'm thankful that Central College sent Kase a birthday present- he couldn't have been happier about his beach ball!

I'm thankful that Kent was available when Kael asked us at the last possible minute to join his guest meal at Family Consumer Science.



I'm thankful that even though he has his student ID picture taken, Kase still has a few months before heading to kindergarten.  He's ready, but I'm not sure I am!


I'm thankful for this picture with Kent's dad's side of the family.  We don't get together nearly often enough but I love that we finally have a big group shot!



I'm thankful that a quick medical procedure I had done yesterday went smoothly.  Also thankful my mom was flexible on being able to watch Kase after the office mixed up my appointment times.


I'm thankful that I come home to pictures like this when I accidentally leave my phone.


I'm thankful to have our April calendar finally figured out.  Seriously it's like a puzzle trying to fit in all the sports and activities and birthday celebrations.  Here's to a month full of fun! 

No comments: