3.29.2017

Weekend Wrap-Up (before vacation)

Throwing it waaaay back here but I found some pictures on my phone I wanted to share.  Here are some more pictures from when we met baby Berkley! We all just love her.  So fun having another baby in the family for the kids to adore! 







Kylee twinning with her friend.  Seriously what are the odds they would both wear fish pants and pink shirts to school on the same day? They didn't plan it at all!


Here is some lovely chalk work she did with another friend.



So, the weekend before break.  The kids didn't have school on Friday but they sure were up at 5:45.  We played some early morning Candyland, got donuts and just hung out and played around the house and neighborhood.  It was a lovely day.  Later we had dinner at Applebee's because I had no groceries in the house.  Ha!


S

Saturday morning it had snowed.  The kids played outside with friends. Then we had lunch at Jethro's with my parents because I still had no groceries in the house.  Kent and I then finished up a little shopping and later that night we had family game night and pizza with some of our besties!


Sunday we spent hanging around here.  Filled out basketball brackets! Later Keith and Cindy came.  The girls got pedicures- we tried a new place close to my house and loved it! Kylee got her nails done too and they were so cute! Totally ready to hit the beach! Then we had dinner with Keith and Cindy at Leaning Tower. 


By Sunday night, all our bags were packed and we were ready to go!!





No comments: