2.23.2017

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful that the kids could walk to school in shorts- in February!

I'm thankful for kids who smell like the outdoors.

I'm thankful my nephew likes the batting helmet we passed on to him that didn't fit Kase anymore. My sister was sending me pictures of him wearing it all day- during snack, on the swing set; it made my day seeing him enjoy it!

I'm thankful for this amazing weather.  I know I sound like a broken record but it's all anyone can talk about around here! We've had several days in a row of over sixty degree temps and it's been so dreamy.  Love it that the kids are getting plenty of fresh air in their lungs and tiring themselves out!

I'm thankful when I find Kase hanging out like this.  He cracks me up. Always doing something acrobatic.


I'm thankful for adventures with my buddy. I can't believe he will be in kindergarten in a few months!




Speaking of kindergarten, I'm thankful that Kase is showing more of an interest in writing.  Lately he will grab a paper and pencil, sit down, and start practicing his letters.


I'm thankful for the "notes" he leaves us by our coffee cups, on our bed, and all over the house. He's so proud of his work.




I'm thankful Kylee didn't seem too upset on Tuesday when I packed a sandwich container in her lunch but forgot to put a sandwich in...oops! Luckily she had plenty of other food to eat. 

Happy Thursday, all!


No comments: