2.26.2017

Weekend Wrap-Up

What a fun weekend!

Friday, winter came back.  It was cold and snowy- we were happy to have a fun neighbor birthday party to go to at SkyZone! The kids had a blast.  We were also happy to make it home safe as the roads really weren't that great.

Saturday morning I spent some time organizing for our trip, then Kylee had her last basketball game of the season.  She just had so much fun and hustled out there every single game. 



Saturday evening was our annual Preschool Chili Cook-Off! The kids all had so much fun and I was so proud of them- they were so well behaved and helpful.  It's a great event with some awesome chili's and some cool silent auction items! 


Later that evening Kylee got a really bad bloody nose- we just couldn't get it to stop.  Poor thing. Kent had been out with the neighbor guys to celebrate the end of their fantasy football season but he came home to help me out with Kylee.  A few hours later, Kael woke up not feeling well.  He's stuffy and has a headache- I'm so hoping this all passes before we leave in a couple weeks!

Sunday we had a lazy morning here.  The kids just relaxed; Kent and I went for a walk. Later I did a few errands, then we went out for dinner with my sisters and their husbands while the kids played at my dad and mom's. Then back to their house for cake to celebrate Rob's 30th! 


Have a great week!

No comments: